Imagine having a strategic partner working remotely yet closely with you, handling complex tasks that go beyond the traditional virtual assistant’s to-do list. That’s the reality Gina’s company, Athena Executive Services, offers to swamped business owners.
In the latest episode of Rising Tide Startups podcast, we interview Gina Cotner, the founder and CEO of Athena. Gina is a driven individual who is passionate about helping others live lives of their own design. She firmly believes that many people go through life feeling like they just have to survive, without realizing that they can design their lives the way they want. With this passion in mind, she founded Athena Executive Services in 2016.
Athena pairs high-caliber, virtual Executive Assistants around the United States with successful business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives. Through her work, Gina helps her clients achieve their goals and live their lives to their fullest potential.
Here are the key takeaways from the conversation:
- The Power of Virtual Partnership: Athena was born to provide high-caliber assistance for busy executives, capable of managing complex tasks remotely, similar to the support a high-level executive assistant would provide in a corporate setting.
- Unique Approach to Executive Support: Athena stands out by pairing executive assistants with performance coaches, providing not only administrative support but also a deep understanding of business strategies.
- Executive Assistants vs. Virtual Assistants: VAs work remotely; EAs bring business expertise and professionalism. They’re indispensable partners who drive business growth.
- Lessons in Business Leadership: The following are the wisdom acquired by Athena over the years:
- Importance of tracking conversion rates and the surprising benefits of meticulous data analysis.
- Letting go of clients who are not fully utilizing services
- Gina also reflects on the influence of Robert Kiyosaki’s “Cash Flow Quadrant” on her entrepreneurial strategy, highlighting the balance of trust with verification as a guiding principle.
Listen to the full conversation here:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@risingtidestartups
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rising-tide-startups/id1330525474
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2eq7unl70TRPsBhjLEsNZR
Connect with Gina:
If you enjoyed the show, follow, subscribe and please leave us a 5-star rating.
Shoutout to our Great Sponsor: Naviqus Virtual Services – Hassle-free administrative support services that are efficient, affordable, and tailored to your needs. Email email@example.com now to jumpstart your business for 2024!