Check out our newest podcast episode for Rising Tide Startups featuring Dana Lindahl, a thriving entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Legendary Podcasts. Dana shares his journey from freelance writing to starting a cold email company, and ultimately transitioning into podcasting guesting services.
Through his experiences, he emphasizes the importance of adaptability and growth in the entrepreneurial world. Tune in to learn more about his insights on lead generation and how it has shaped his business model. Dana also offers valuable advice on team development, delegating tasks, and exploring new opportunities in the podcasting industry.
This episode is packed! Here are a few takeaways:
- The Art of Lead Generation – Dana stresses the significance of directing prospective clients to appropriate resources, not just a homepage.
- Podcasting Benefits and Challenges – Podcast hosts have vast networks that lead to opportunities, but attribution tracking is challenging.
- Running a Two-Sided Marketplace – Dana has valuable insights into business management from leading a two-sided marketplace. He emphasized the importance of upfront service fees, avoiding overselling, and GDPR compliance.
Listen to the full conversation here:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@risingtidestartups
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rising-tide-startups/id1330525474
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2eq7unl70TRPsBhjLEsNZR
Catch up with Dana Lindahl here:
If you enjoyed the show, make sure to follow, subscribe and please leave us a 5-star rating.
Your company or brand needs its own branded podcast. PodBrand Media is an innovative and affordable way to generate new leads and create repurposable content. Learn more at https://Podbrandmedia.com
Get your personal podcast off the ground with “How to Start a Podcast in 24 Hours” course by David Ezell. Learn podcasting essentials and save 20% by using the code RISING at realdavidezell.com/courses. Don’t wait, start your podcast today.