Welcome to another episode of The Rising Tide Startups, hosted by Kevin Prewett. In this episode, join us as we feature Shawn Lemon’s journey. Shawn, a seasoned consultant, has seamlessly transitioned and became a pioneering Digital Organizer
From his roots at the Genius Bar, Shawn ventured into entrepreneurship, launching Digital Organizer. Shawn shares his personal and professional triumphs, sharing insights on simplifying digital complexities, streamlining emails, and reclaiming over 15 hours weekly for fulfilling pursuits. With a unique blend of tech expertise, a passion for growth, and a distinct perspective, Shawn Lemon adeptly navigates individuals and businesses through the digital landscape.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Digital Organizer helps businesses organize their digital files, data, and information to enable more efficient management of data, emails, files, and tech stacks.
- Embracing Digital Organization: Digital organization is crucial for modern enterprises as it affects productivity and employee well-being.
- Pricing and Services: Pricing services require balancing value and market expectations. Efficiency in core services leads to a sustainable business model.
- Whether it’s organizing a large collection of unsorted photos or streamlining your business’s technology stack, taking control of your digital world can help you save time and be more productive.
- Remember that the key to success in the digital age is not just about organizing—it’s about optimizing.
Listen to the full conversation here:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@risingtidestartups
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rising-tide-startups/id1330525474
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2eq7unl70TRPsBhjLEsNZR
Catch up with Shawn Lemon here:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnlemon
- The Digital Organizer: https://thedigitalorganizer.com
If you enjoyed the show, follow, subscribe and please leave us a 5-star rating.
Your company or brand needs its own branded podcast. PodBrand Media is an innovative and affordable way to generate new leads and create repurposable content. Learn more at https://Podbrandmedia.com
Get your personal podcast off the ground with “How to Start a Podcast in 24 Hours” course by David Ezell. Learn podcasting essentials and save 20% by using the code RISING at realdavidezell.com/courses. Don’t wait, start your podcast today.