Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:03 — 25.8MB)
Tune in to another exciting episode of Rising Tide Startups Podcast as we chat with Ryan Barone, the mastermind behind RentRedi – a software that’s revolutionizing the way independent landlords manage their properties through subscription-based service. RentRedi provides a range of features to make the property management process a breeze. In this episode, we dive deep into Ryan’s journey of starting a business, the power of customer feedback, and what’s next for RentRedi.
A few highlights:
- The RentRedi Inspiration: RentRedi was inspired by the founder’s own struggle to find and apply for an apartment, which motivated him to create an app that would simplify the process for himself and his friends.
- The RentRedi App: The RentRedi app offers a range of features, including listings, pre-qualifications, tenant screening, rent collection, lease management, maintenance requests, and communications, all available through subscription-based software.
- Nurturing and developing that idea is key to success: Successful entrepreneurship often involves a willingness to make sacrifices, which can vary depending on a person’s support system and level of passion for their idea.
Listen to the full conversation here:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@risingtidestartups
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rising-tide-startups/id1330525474
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2eq7unl70TRPsBhjLEsNZR
Catch up with Ryan here:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanebarone
- RentRedi website: https://rentredi.com
Your company or brand needs its own branded podcast. PodBrand Media is an innovative and affordable way to generate new leads and create repurposable content. Learn more at https://Podbrandmedia.com
If you enjoyed the show, make sure to follow, subscribe and please leave us a 5-star rating.
Rising Tide Startups hosted by Kevin Prewett is a unique, weekly Business interview podcast, hosting some of today’s most exciting solopreneurs, startup founders, and side hustlers.
All episodes sponsored by https://Podbrandmedia.com